- Added a startup log file.
- Finally found what caused the 23:59 times when looking ahead by several days:
Dynamical time is not lineair, but eh, dynamical. Added a small correction that
will keep things neat for at least 20 years.
- Tweaked the colors a little
- Bug fix: Center midnight correctly independend of location
- Bug fix: After adding a location without state/region to the hotlist
the application would not start up anymore.
- Bug fix: Another time related bug which made the Ursids active in July.
I was using all kinds of timeformats untill version 1.0.10, now all the
internals use Dynamical Time. Yet, this transition has introduced more bugs
than I like. It all seems okay again now though.
- New: color codes for observing conditions in activity graph
- Bug fix: Time of by 1 second (appeared like a full day)
- Bug fix: UT shift resulted in wrong LM's
- Added Limiting Magnitude Limit option
- Changed the way Cp is used after contact with Rainer Arlt
- Fixed the install (1.0.8 did not work on all systems)
- Added current location to the startup splash screen.
- When selecting a country with just one location, this location
is selected automatically.
- Removed outdated hint messages on some buttons.
- Textual display of rates in the tables.
- Also switch LT/UT label for peak in graph.
- Optional filter on active streams in the realtime window
- Shortcut buttons to major showers in report
- Added calculation tool for longitude -> date
- Added multiple datasets
- Set UT/LT format globally
- Update all windows when settings change